- The Supplier will deliver the Products purchased by the Customer to the latter at the address provided in the order form, which once submitted may not be modified or changed, via a courier and/or forwarding agent of its choice.
- Delivery times shall never exceed those specified by art. 6 of Italian Legislative Decree 185/99 – 30 days from the order date and/or from receipt of payment - in the case of Products in stock.
The Supplier shall not be held responsible in case of any delays in delivery by the courier, or for any damage caused to the Customer by such delays.
- On delivery of the goods, the Customer must check that the number of packs delivered is as specified in the transport document, and that the packaging is intact, undamaged and in good condition, including the sealing materials.
Any damage or anomalies must be reported to the courier who makes the delivery, and the goods must be accepted under reservation. Otherwise, once the delivery document has been signed, the Customer shall no longer be entitled to make any complaints concerning the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be inspected and any anomalies reported within two days after receipt via email to: G.I.GIBBO DI ANTONIO GIBERTINI, stating the order number and date and the defect found. G.I.GIBBO DI ANTONIO GIBERTINI will replace the defective item after receipt of the same delivered to its address by courier at the Supplier’s expense.
No complaints received after the aforesaid terms will be considered.
- In the event that the courier delivering the goods does not find anyone at the address provided, they will make a second attempt, leaving an appropriate message; if the second attempt is also unsuccessful, the object will be returned to the Supplier. Transport will be payable by the Customer and payment of the next shipment will be payable in advance.
- Shipment and delivery costs are payable by the Customer and are specifically stated at the time of order, separately from the price of the Products.
- For every order made, G.I.GIBBO DI ANTONIO GIBERTINI issues a delivery note listing all the products shipped. The information provided by the Customer at the time of ordering shall stand for issue of the delivery note.