RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to art. 5 of Italian Legislative Decree 185/99, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without any penalties and without providing just grounds, within 14 working days after delivery of the goods.
This provision of the law only applies to consumers, as defined by article 1 of the aforesaid Decree, meaning natural persons who purchase for purposes unrelated to their work or business. There is no right of withdrawal for professional customers, defined as natural or legal persons who enter into the purchase contract for work or business reasons
- The right of withdrawal must be exercised, within the aforesaid term, by registered letter with return receipt to: G.I.GIBBO DI ANTONIO GIBERTINI. “Order Withdrawal” VIA CERVAROLA, 2905 - 41048 PRIGNANO S/SECCHIA (MODENA) Italy, stating the intention to withdraw from the contract, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Withdrawal from order no. ....” in the subject of the message.
- The right of withdrawal is also subject to the following conditions:
- the withdrawal must refer to all the Products and not just some of them;
- the Products must be intact and must be returned in the original pack, complete in all parts (including outer packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- the Products must be dispatched in a single shipment, within no more than 14 working days after their receipt, via: GLS COURIER
- Shipping costs for return of the goods are payable by the Customer. Goods are under the Customer’s responsibility until their receipt by the Supplier.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the procedures established by these general conditions, the Supplier will refund the Customer the entire amount already paid, net of any shipping expenses, within 15 days after receipt of the goods, and in all cases within no more than 30 days after notification of the withdrawal. We will make every effort to ship material in stock within 3 working days after the order, barring unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of failure to comply with the conditions set out in point 5, the Customer is not entitled to refund of the sums already paid, but it may, at its own expense, request return of the Products as previously returned to the Supplier. Otherwise, G.I.GIBBO DI ANTONIO GIBERTINI is lawfully entitled to retain the Products as well as the sums received.